We use a proprietary antimicrobial solution provided by the AEGIS technology from Microban that coats our fabric and assures our products eliminate 99.95% of microbes.
Independent Fabric Test Results:
- Microorganism test: Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ATCC 9533)- 99.95% elimination
- Microorganism test: Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)- 99.95% elimination
- Microorganism test: Escherichia coli (ATCC 11229)- 99.95% elimination
- Oeko-Tex 100: listed as AEM 5772 Certification
- Production under ISO 9001
QUALITATIVE ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY TESTING- BACTERIAL:
- AATCC 90- Detection of antibacterial activity of fabrics- agar plate method
- AATCC 147- Antibacterial activity of textile materials- parallel streak method
- QEMI- Qualitative Evaluation of microbial inhibition
QUANTITATIVE ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY TESTING:
- AATCC 100- Assessment of antibacterial finishes on textile materials
- ASTM E2180- Standard test for determining the activity of incorporated antimicrobial agents in polymeric or hydrophobic materials
- ISO 18184:2019- Textiles- Determination of antiviral activity of textile products (UK & EU specific test).
- FZ/T 73023- Determination of antimicrobial efficacy of antibacterial knitwear
- ISO 20743- Textiles- determination of antibacterial activity of textile products
- JIS L 1902- Testing for antibacterial activity and efficacy on textile products
- Composition: 90% Polyamide / 10% Elastane
- Fabric Weight: 225 G/ sq. meter
- Hand/ machine washing: maximum temperature 30 C/ 86 F
- UV Protection Standard AS/NZS 4399:1996: UPF 50+
- Mask weight- 10 gms.
Effective and proven action against Trichophyton mentagrophytes (fungus causing athlete’s foot, ringworm and dermatitis), Staphylococcus aureus (bacteria causing hospital infection, food infection, nasopharyngitis, gastroenteritis, endocarditis, bacteremia, meningitis, myocarditis, pneumonia), Salmonella Choleraesuis (bacteria causing systemic infections, typhoid fever, gastroenteritis).
Laboratory rated to 50x use efficacy (if follow washing instructions and use recommendation), using AATCC 61 2A testing method.
Exclusive water-based, antimicrobial formula. It has an Oeko-Tex 100 certificate, listed as AEM 5772.
Fully free of heavy metals like arsenic, silver, copper, or polychlorinated phenols.
Avoids the formation of stains produced by bacterial contamination.
SAFE+HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
User is responsible for determining whether the Safe+Health product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of use or application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and application of a Safe+Health product, some of which are uniquely within the user’s knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate the Safe+Health product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of use or application.